Fit for Living Program
Stop Aches, Pains and Injury
- Want to get in shape for travel?
- Interested in Low Intensity Interval training (LIIT)?
- Do you have multiple health Issues?
- Do you have a chronic disease?
- Or do you simply want to grow a garden or be active with your kids or grandchildren?
Well, this program is for you!
This program helps keep you safe from injury, aches or pains during everyday living tasks by helping you understand and educating you about the importance of an active lifestyle.
We’ll show you how to prevent aches, pains and injury to your body at home, at work or at play.
We’ll perform a full musculoskeletal assessment (MSK), which examines your posture; muscle strength and endurance; muscle and joint flexibility.
We look at your current individual strategies for completing daily-living activities.
Following this assessment, your physiotherapist will design and supervise your individual-conditioning program to optimize performance and overall fitness level, muscle strength and endurance.
It’s your body, we help you make the most of it!
Call or email to book your Fit for Living Assessment